INDIVIDUAL LIFE POLICY CLAIMS
Prompt claims payment has always been the hallmark of GLICO Life. We deliver on our promise by paying your claims promptly. We have an efficient team backed by state-of-the-art technological infrastructure to ensure that your claims are paid in a matter of few hours or days depending on the type of claim.
We pay the following claims in a matter of few hours or before the close of day upon submission of all required documents:
- Matured proceeds (when your policy matures or comes to the end of its term)
- Partial withdrawal (when you want to apply for part of your investment amount)
- Policy loans
- Refunds (Refunds in respect of wrongful or continuous deduction or for any other reason)
We pay the following claims within forty-eight to seventy-two hours upon submission of all required documents:
- Surrender and others
Irrespective of the claim been made, the following are the basic steps to follow to make a claim:
- Notify GLICO Life of the claim being made as soon as it occurs
- Pick and complete the correct claim form from any of our numerous offices closest to you or complete our online forms below.
- Submit the completed claim form together with:
- a valid ID card
- the policy document/certificate issued to you. Please note that the policy document or certificate would not be a requirement if it is missing, destroyed, defaced or you were issued with the policy certificate via an email.
- GLICO Life will process your claim speedily and pay it through one of the following means as per your choice:
- Payment into your mobile money wallet;
- Payment into your bank account;
- Any National Investment Bank (NIB) or Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) bank branch chosen by you as your preferred payment point; or by
GROUP LIFE POLICY CLAIMS
Group Life policies are usually purchased by corporate bodies/organizations or associations for their employees or members. The insurance contract is between the organization and GLICO Life with you being the beneficiary. The policies are therefore centrally managed by the Management of the organization. For this reason, individuals are not required to directly make claims at any GLICO Life office.
In the event of a claim, you are required to report same to your superior, Human Resource Manager or any designated official, who would then provide you with a claim form to complete for onward submission to GLICO Life.
GLICO Life shall then process the claim and pay it to you through the organization.